Gallery Owner, Art Dealer. Senior Advisor Art Acquisitions at Idoneus, Member of UEEA (Unione Europea Esperti Arte), CEA (Concilio Europeo Arte), IACCSE (Italy – America Chamber of Commerce SouthEast), BNI (Business Network International).
Dancer, performer. Member of WADF (World Artistic Dance Federation) and CID (Conseil International de la Danse – UNESCO) in Paris.
Viceminister of Culture of Principato di San Bernardino.
Stefania Minutaglio is to the crossroad of manifold experiences in balance among institutionalism and nonconformism, where the different worlds of visual and performing arts, of history of art, of art market and business meet and coexist.
Her professional history begins with a degree in Modern Art with honors at the chair of Prof. Maurizio Calvesi at the Sapienza University of Rome. The correlator is Claudio Strinati, illustrious art historian and Superintendent for the Capitoline Museums. For a short time Stefania ran seminars at the Chair of Art Criticism at La Tuscia University in Viterbo with Prof. Sergio Rossi.
After some collaborations with the scientific committee of important exhibitions (among others: ‘Scienza e miracoli nell’arte del Seicento. Alle origini della medicina moderna’, Roma, Palazzo di Venezia, 1998) she turns her interest to performing arts, dealing full time with experimental and avantgarde theater and dance under the name of Omari Tessala Marax.
Her career as a dancer, teacher, and performer knows important achievements until 2017 with the staging and direction of the pièce “Fra menti e danza” at Teatro di Villa Torlonia in Rome, in collaboration with Iskandar Dance Company and Suraya Hilal Dance Company (UK).
Stefania’s innate vocation for experimentation leads her to elaborate a personal synthesis between choreutic languages giving life to Danse Libre: a hybrid form in which the spirit of butoh coexists with a European sensibility, filtered by the legacy of historical avantgardes and German expressionism (Mary Wigman in first).
She is also the creator of the Belly Zen © method, to which she dedicated a recent publishing.
Since 2014 Stefania has been a regular member of WADF (World Artistic Dance Federation) and CID (Conseil International de la Danse – UNESCO) in Paris.
Starting from 2017 Stefania returned on visual arts. She opened 11 [HellHeaven] Art Gallery, then 11 [HH], focusing on visual and performative art. Among the numerous projects she presented in Italy and Europe during the year, BeDifferent Art Show saw an extraordinary public recognition in Venice during the finissage of 57th Biennale. In 2018, 11 [HH] was on the Sponsors’ Board for ‘Borghi of Italy – No(F)earthquake“, a Collateral Event of 16.Biennale Architettura in Venice featuring ‘Albero Sonico’ by the artist Marco Guglielmi Reimmortal.
In 2019 Stefania opened a new showroom in Miami, FL in order to consolidate 11 [HH] brand on the international scene.
Also in 2019 she founded YourArt Team, the first Italian network of integrated services for the art market covering a full range of synergistic skills: art, finance, legal, tax, insurance, logistics, and all services related to the art market.
Stefania now works almost exclusively as an art dealer on the blue-chip secondary art market. In 2020 she became Senior Advisor Art Acquisitions at Idoneus, specializing in luxury asset trading on the blockchain.
She actually is one of the few art dealers wordwide who can claim a specific expertise in cryptocurrencies and blockchain for the art market.
In 2020 Stefania was appointed as Viceminister of Culture of Principato di San Bernardino.
- Tutto quello che sai (del mercato dell’arte) è falso. Manuale di sopravvivenza per aspiranti art dealers in crisi, ed. Ultra, 2022
- “DEPERO. Futurismo e pubblicità | DEPERO. Futurism and advertising”. Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 06 marzo -23 aprile 2021)
- Antonio Pedretti. «I racconti del bosco». Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 23 novembre 2019-29 febbraio 2020)
- Pietro Campagnoli. «Altrove Elsewhere». Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 19 ottobre-15 novembre 2019)
- Theo Van De Goor. “Visions and demons”. Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 11 maggio-5 giugno 2019). Ediz. illustrata
- Modern post-modern. Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 9 marzo-9 aprile 2019). Ediz. illustrata
- Marco Guglielmi Reimmortal «Stargate/Walls»
- Marco Guglielmi. Catalogo 2017. Ediz. illustrata
- BeDifferent 2017. Nuova edizione
- BeDifferent 2017
- “Una rosa è una rosa è una rosa – perché il collezionista non legge la critica d’arte?“, L’Opinabile, Jul 2018
- “How Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Changed This Art Gallerist’s Business For The Better”, WIDEWALLS, Oct 2020
- “Cryptos and blockchain: a borderless new economy for the art market”, ARTSY.NET, Aug 2020
- “The Art of Cryptocurrency”, ITALY AMERICA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, May 2020